We are currently seeking a qualified individual in the Rochester NY area to fill the very important role of Executive Director of Operations. Candidates should be passionate about making an impact on the environment, strengthening communities.
Qualities of a qualified Executive Director:
- Results-focused, business driven and cross-discipline decision-maker in generating detailed new business proposals, building new operations and continually streamlining existing organizations to achieve mission objectives, positive working cultures and maximize operating efficiencies
- Highly skilled in start-up operations, encompassing market analysis, business strategy development, resource allocation, joint ventures and ongoing technical support.
- Innovative design and implementation of successful product/service introduction and consultative solution selling, as well as high-impact and profit-building take-to-market plans
- Effective hiring, management, deployment and development of top-notch talent at staff and field levels in virtual and onsite settings.
- Self-motivated to facilitate organizational expansion, achieve top performance, penetrate competitive global markets, maintain peak quality service and meet aggressive business objectives.
- Multi-tasking talents in C-suite relationship building, team leadership, organization, needs analysis, process improvements and attention to detail in time-sensitive situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and extemal
- Excellent computer and social media proficiency (MS Office- Word, Excel and Outlook and Social Media Platforms
- Must be able send to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate degree preferred
- Ability to safely and successfuly perform the essential job functions
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly on the phone.